G Labs is a startup studio and incubator based in Los Angeles, California. We have been responsible for making apps with millions of users, new digital and hardware inventions, and even new forms of air transportation.
G Labs interns will work on various portfolio companies. Intern will work with team and product managers to build up new startup businesses. As an intern you can get involved in high level strategy down to simple tasks to build up a new company.
- Work with management team to push forward new start-up companies
- Remote work is acceptable
- Intern can receive credits from school, senior projects, or internship programs
- Any major or any study focus is welcome to apply
- Internships are unpaid. At some times, bonuses will be provided with significant performance. After a period of a minimum of three months, intern can be evaluated for more permanant positions
- Submit thoughtful answers about how you can contribute right away
- Send your resume to be considered